Unlike many forms of bodywork therapies where the practitioner treats a passive client, I work interactively, inviting clients to explore feeling and sensation, or express in sound, movement or gesture what emerges for them. I assist clients to become aware of parts of themselves that may feel stuck, or less connected. Through discussion, two-way feedback and listening to what the client might want, I facilitate a collaborative approach to explore what may best assist each client individually. In this way, Movement Shiatsu and Inner Qigong are especially suitable for clients who may wish to work on alternatives to long term patterns and chronic issues.
I have over twenty years experience as a therapist and counsellor in sexual and mental health projects, substance / alcohol dependency programmes and NHS projects.
I teach shiatsu in various schools: Ki Kai Shiatsu School in Islington, London; the School for Experiential Education (SEED) in Frome, Somerset and the British School of Shiatsu-Do (BSS-Do) in London, Colchester and Ljubljana.
I teach Inner Qigong and run groups and workshops in London, the Threshold Centre in Gillingham Dorset. I also provide on-site treatment to staff in London based companies and at many festivals.
On-Site Shiatsu & Qigong at these 2018 Festivals:
- How The Light Gets In Hay On Wye 24th - 27th May
- Blue Lagoon Pembrokeshire, Wales 1st - 3rd June
- Love Supreme Lewes, East Sussex 29th June - 1st July
- Latitude Southwold, Suffolk 12th – 15th July
- Larmer Tree Larmer Tree Gardens, 20th – 22nd July
- WOMAD Malmesbury, Wiltshire 26th – 29th July
- Wilderness Cornbury Pk, Oxfordshire 2nd – 5th August
- Starry Skies Llancayo, Usk, Wales 9th – 12th August
- Green Man Brecon Beacons, Wales 16th – 19th August
- End of the Road Larmer Tree Gardens, 30th August – 2nd September
- Long Road Stanford Hall Leicestershire, 7th – 9th September
To book an appointment at these festivals contact
Bill on +44 (0)7876 43 29 39
Check my events page for further details