Unlike many forms of bodywork therapies where the practitioner treats a passive client, I work interactively, inviting clients to explore feeling and sensation, or express in sound, movement or gesture what emerges for them. I assist clients to become aware of parts of themselves that may feel stuck, or less connected. Through discussion, two-way feedback and listening to what the client might want, I facilitate a collaborative approach to explore what may best assist each client individually. In this way, Movement Shiatsu and Inner Qigong are especially suitable for clients who may wish to work on alternatives to long term patterns and chronic issues.
I have over twenty years experience as a therapist and counsellor in sexual and mental health projects, substance / alcohol dependency programmes and NHS projects.
I teach shiatsu in various schools: Ki Kai Shiatsu School in Islington, London; the School for Experiential Education (SEED) in Frome, Somerset and the British School of Shiatsu-Do (BSS-Do) in London, Colchester and Ljubljana.
I teach Inner Qigong and run groups and workshops in London, the Threshold Centre in Gillingham Dorset. I also provide on-site treatment to staff in London based companies and at many festivals.
On-Site Shiatsu & Qigong at these 2019 Festivals:
- Into the Wild Cowden, E.Sussex 3rd - 6th May
- Blue Lagoon Pembrokeshire, Wales 31st May - 2nd June
- Glastonbury Pilton, Somerset 26th - 30th June
- Love Supreme Lewes, East Sussex 5th - 7th July
- Latitude Southwold, Suffolk 18th – 21st July
- WOMAD Malmesbury, Wiltshire 25th – 28th July
- Wilderness Cornbury Pk, Oxfordshire 1st – 4th August
- Boomtown Fair Matterley Estate, Winchester, 7th – 11th August
- Green Man Brecon Beacons, Wales 15th – 18th August
- Shambala Secret Estate Northants 22nd – 26th August
- End of the Road Larmer Tree Gardens, 29th August – 1st September
- Long Road Stanford Hall Leicestershire, 6th – 8th September
To book an appointment at these festivals contact
Bill on +44 (0)7876 43 29 39
Check my events page for further details