Tel: +44 (0)7876 43 29 39
Find me on Facebook
I was due to be providing Shiatsu & Qigong On-Site at these Festivals during Summer 2021
On-Site Shiatsu & Qigong at 2021 Festivals Will Only Run Once Covid-19 Restrictions Are Lifted, or Have Already Been Cancelled as Indicated Below:
- Blue Lagoon Pembrokeshire, Wales 28th - 30th May TBC
- Wychwood Cheltenham Racecourse, Wales 4th - 6th June TBC
- Glastonbury Pilton, Somersset 23rd - 27th June Cancelled
- Love Supreme Lewes, East Sussex 2nd - 4th July TBC
- Cornbury Park Oxfordshire, 9th - 11th July TBC
- Latitude Southwold, Suffolk
22nd – 25th July TBC
- Kendal Calling Penrith, Cumbria, 29th July - 1st August TBC
- Wilderness Cornbury Park, Oxfordshire, 5th – 8th August TBC
- Settlement & Green Man Brecon Beacons, Wales
16th – 22nd August TBC
- Into the Wild Secret Estate Northants
26th – 30th August TBC
- The Long Road Stanford Hall Leicestershire,
4th – 6th September TBC
To book an appointment at any of these festivals contact Bill on +44 (0)7876 43 29 39
Due to Covid-19 restrictions I conduct remote treatments by Zoom.
Ordinarily, I make home visits to treat clients. Alternatively, when Covid-19 restrictions are lifted, I will resume seeing clients once again in the Therapy Room and run Qi Gong and Shiatsu Courses, where I live at:
The Threshold Centre
Cole Street Farm
Cole Street Lane
View Larger Map
Call me on my mobile: +44 (0)7876 43 29 39 to consult and arrange an appointment
I will return to London weekly and make home visits to treat clients, or by arrangement at Ki Kai Shiatsu School once Covid-19 Restrictions are lifted.
The address is:
See the map here.
Ki Kai Shiatsu School
Liverpool Road Community Centre
Otherwise the nearest Underground station is Highbury & Islington tube on the Victoria, Overground and Great Northern Electrics Lines; Buses: 17, 43 and 271 to Highbury Corner on the junction of Holloway Road and Upper Street and turn right out of the station and take the second right onto Laycock Street and the Liverpool Road Community Centre is 400 metres up on the left hand side, past Laycock Primary School and the Islington Central Medical Centre and beyond Peacock Place. Almost immediately on the left hand side are three steps and 10-metres ahead on your left is Ki Kai at the Liverpool Road Community Centre.